Monday 26 September 2011

A Fresh, Exciting new publisher hits the digital airwaves

Okay, I promise this isn't about my books this week - well not directly.

Have you heard about Musa Publishing? They're an exciting new epublisher set to open their doors on October 1st. Better yet, they're actively seeking submissions. Check out their website for guidelines at http://www.musapublishing.com/


 As well as nurturing fresh new talent, Musa has also taken over the Aurora Regency line from ailing AMP. In celebration of their first anniversary they will be releasing my first ever published regency, Lady Hartley's Inheritance, in digital form. Sorry, couldn't resist getting that one in! Their cover art is pretty cool, too.






See what I mean?

Anyway, here's wishing Musa a successful launch. Be sure to check out their blog. They'll be lots of launch day fun and giveaways.

Wendy

11 comments:

  1. Getting ready to cut the virtual cake? Wishing you a great first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all so excited, Wendy, and I've put it on my FB page and Tweeted it as well.
    Yippee!
    Patti Yager Delagrange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited about this launch. Looking forward to reading your Aurora release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for the launch. My three regencies were rescued from AMP and will appear @ MUSA in the next couple of months. Here's a hifive to you, a fellow author. Good luck!
    Emma Lane
    A Scandalous Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am super excited about the launch of Musa Publishing. This is my first adventure in the e-publishing world, and Musa has been wonderful. Wendy, I love the premise for Downsizing. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by everyone. Good luck with your books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Wendy - those covers look fabulous! And it is so cool that Musa has picked up your book(s). Congratulations - Musa looks to be the next big thing in e-book publishing... (your fellow writer - Deb Victoroff)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for that, Bette, and good like with your titles, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL cover! Wow, I'm impressed. Good luck in your writing future.
    Patti
    I'm so glad I'm a member of this great Musa group.

    ReplyDelete