Saturday 12 May 2012

A Gipsy's Life ...

We split our time between home, which is Andorra, a small principality high up in the mountains between France and Spain, and Florida. There's a lot of good things about change that I enjoy. What I absolutely hate is having to leave this behind  -


Jake is my much loved rescued mutt. He's very adaptable and will be well looked after here in Florida during our absence for the summer by a lovely lady who has an aged Sheltie in need of a companion. I know he'll have a great time but it still kills me to have to leave him.

Behave yourself Jake. No chasing those tabby cats opposite your Aunt Holly's house. You know they fight back and have sharp claws.

I'll miss you baby but I'll be back before you know it.

Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Aww, it must be heart-wrenching to leave him behind. He looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the best dog in the world but then I would say that, wouldn't I!

    ReplyDelete